Faith Tool & Die

Adam Paris Businesses 1 Comment

Faith Tool & Die started in a double garage at 3006 Frederica St in June of 1946 as a one-man operation. In 1951, the company built its first plant at 1140 Moseley St. It was incorporated on April 1, 1952 and owners listed as George Faith Sr., and his two sons, George Jr. and Charles. Charles bought out his brother …